There are some items we cannot legally ship due to customs laws and delivery company or airline restrictions. Banned items can vary depending on which country you're shipping the items to. But in general you can't ship the following internationally from the USA:
The following commodities are not acceptable for transport by Fashrevo Express under any circumstances:
- Reproductions of any currency note, bank note or coin which are currently issued in any country.
- Indecent printings, paintings, photographs, books, cards, lithographic, engravings, films, video tapes, laser discs, color slides, computer disc and any other media.
- Any device which intended to be prejudicial to the interest of Malaysia or unsuited with peace.
- All genuses of Piranha fish.
- Turtle eggs.
- Cocoa pods, rambutans, pulasan, longan and nam nam fruits from Philippines and Indonesia.
- Intoxicating liquors containing more than 3.46 milligrams per liter in any lead or in any compound of copper.
- Daggers and flick knives.
- Broadcast receivers capable of receiving radio communication within the ranges (68-87)MHz and (108-174) MHZ.
- Sodium arsenate.
- Cloth bearing the imprint or duplicate of any verses of the Quran.
- Poisonous chemical.
- Lightning arresters containing radioactive material.
- Jewellery, bullions, antiques, precious metals and stones.
- Animal (including insects, hatching eggs, birds, ivory).
- Counterfeit or pirated goods or materials (including CD,VCD, and DVD).
- Credit cards, traveller's cheque, or passports.
- Live plants.
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition.
The importations of goods specified below are prohibited except under an import license or permit from relevant authorities:
- Egg in the shells.
- Any meat, bones, hide, skin, hoofs, horns, offal or any part of the animal and poultry.
- Live animals-primates including ape, monkey, lemur, galago, potto and others.
- Explosives and fireworks.
- Imitation arms, toy gun / pistols.
- Imitation hand grenades.
- Arms and ammunition other than personal arms ammunition imported by bona fide traveler.
- Bullet proof vests, steel helmets and other articles of clothing as protection against attack..
- Soil and pests including live insects, rats, snails and cultures of plant disease causing organisms..
- Safety helmets (except as worn by motorcyclists or motorcycle pillion riders).
- Video machines excluding game watches and video games for use with television receiver..
- Motor vehicles.
- Batik sarong.
- Rice and padi including rice products.
- Equipment to be connected to a public telecommunication network including but is not limited to mobile phones and modem.
- Radio communication being used for telecommunication in the frequency lower than 3000 GHz.
- Saccharin and its salt.
- Parabola antenna for outdoor use.
- Pests and organisms which are capable of being injurious to plants.
- Live fish.
- Animal oils and fats.
- Plants include parts and plant products.
- Household and agricultural pesticides.
- Electric domestic equipments that use 50 volt or 120 volt DC or more.
- Toxic and/or hazardous wastes.
- Corals, live or dead.
- Apparatus/equipment for the brewing of beer in the home.
- Pharmaceutical products.
THE PUNISHMENT FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING IS DEATH BY HANGING.
Import and export of illicit drugs (eg: morphine, heroine, candu, marijuana, etc.) are strictly prohibited.Prescribed drugs can only be imported or exported from Malaysia by virtue of a license issued by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
any items not listed above, please contact Malaysian Customs for further information.
Prohibited items for export from USA
- All tobacco products, including but not limited to Cigars, E-Cigars, E-Liquids, etc.
- Any type of stand-alone batteries.
- Any additional battery/batteries that is packed in the same package but separated from the device.
- Alcohol products and beverages (Item(s) would be discard at Origin and unable to process for returns or redirect to another address)
- Counterfeit goods.
- Electronic device which contains battery purchased from eBay/ individual seller. (Used items shipped without manufacturer’s packaging do not comply and are illegal to ship)
- Engine oils / essential oils.
- External battery / power bank.
- Fuels, gasoline and gas torches.
- Flammable and toxic content products (e.g. products with Minoxidil, zinc oxide, Rosemary Oil and etc.)
- Firearms (or parts thereof).
- Infectious substances.
- Lighters with or without fuel and lighter fluid.
- Munitions of war.
- Meat or animal extracts.
- Nail polish and nail polish removers.
- Narcotic drugs
- Pornographic materials.
- Perishable foods.
- Precious metals and gemstones.
- Paper currency, coins, credit cards and cheques.
- Perfumes, colognes, eau de toilette and fragrance sprays.
- Radioactive materials.
- Sprays, aerosol cans and compressed gas cylinders.
- Turpentine and paint thinner.
- Weapons (swords / knives / guns, etc).
This list may be updated from time to time. Please contact the US Customs for any enquiry.